Sensory Therapy & Intervention Program
Sensory Therapy & Intervention Program (STIP) is a program for children with sensory difficulties age 12 and below.
Under this program, the children will be assessed for any sensory issues and received personalized treatment by the therapist.
The therapist will plan appropriate techniques and tools to overcome the issues.
Terms & Conditions :
- Not included registration & other fees.
- Price only for 1 session: Morning or Evening.
- Different price for both session enrollment.
- This pricing for local/malaysian people.
- For foreigner, please contact us for pricing.