Qamara’s Skills Development Program
Qamara’s Skills Development Program (QSDP) is designed for teenagers ages 13 years old until 18 years old with autism or special needs.
The program target is to help autistic or special needs teenagers to be able to play roles in families, community, and society.
This program also aims to provide training for the preparation of adult life and the working environment.
The program consists of basic living skills, social communication, functional academic and pre-vocational.
Terms & Conditions :
- Not included registration & other fees.
- Price only for 1 session: Morning or Evening.
- Different price for both session enrollment.
- This pricing for local/malaysian people.
- For foreigner, please contact us for pricing.