Qamara’s Advanced Learning Program
Qamara’s Advanced Learning Program (QALP) targeting children with autism and other special needs from 7 to 12 years old that have issues in their living development and performance.
QALP also focus on children facing difficulties adapting and learn in a standard school.
The objective is to promote self-determination and foster independence and support in mastering the 3Rs (reading, writing and arithmetic).
The children will get exposure to pre-vocational skills in this program. It is for the transition process from childhood to adolescence.
Terms & Conditions :
- Not included registration & other fees.
- Price only for 1 session: Morning or Evening.
- Different price for both session enrollment.
- This pricing for local/malaysian people.
- For foreigner, please contact us for pricing.